Monday, October 22, 2007
DOWNFELLING!!!
Hey! Today is Sunday and we went to church...

We went to NoFrills and had Chick 'n Joy(sa mga Pinoy, weird nito no?) for lunch, and found out that the men from yesterday, who had cut the branches of the tree in our backyard, were gonna cut the tree down!!!

We saw them cutting the base of the tree and take a large chip out. The guy who was cutting the tree then started doing the other side. The 2 other men were holding a rope to help in downfelling the tree. The chainsaw finally broke through and the tree fell down with a THUD!

They then started cutting the huge tree into small pieces. I had to go to lunch by then. When I returned to the window I saw them eating lunch outside with the woman across our backyard.
I left for a while and when I came back, they were back to cutting. I have no idea what they are doing now.


Sayonara!
~purplekimono~
posted by purplekimono @ 2:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Nadine
I like the color purple, Detective Conan, Naruto, Alice Academy, and a lot of other anime. My sister Chloe made this blog for me but I will not be posting too much.
Previous Posts
Archives
Links and CBox
Template By
Free Blogger Templates