Sunday, July 15, 2007
Wedding
On July 7,2007 my cousin, Chris got married to his childhood friend since eighth grade. He had proposed to exactly three years ago on Snug Harbour in Centre Island, near Toronto. Even though we are just new here, they invited us 'cause we are related. It was so much fun during the reception!!! We had twelve courses! Although one would think that that's a lot of food but there was actually a fair service of food to each person so I wasn't stuffed but satisfied. The dance afterward was so fun! The music was so loud that even when you left the building, you could still hear the music. Too bad we left aorund two hours before it ended!!!!!!!! It was the first wedding here that we have been invited to, so I really wanted to finish it.
I'm just so lazy so I post things really late. And 1 post everytime I login which is not often. Sorry!



Sayonara!
posted by purplekimono @ 7:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Nadine
I like the color purple, Detective Conan, Naruto, Alice Academy, and a lot of other anime. My sister Chloe made this blog for me but I will not be posting too much.
Previous Posts
Archives
Links and CBox
Template By
Free Blogger Templates