Sunday, July 15, 2007
Harry Patooter
I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh!!!! It was so short! It was so obvious that they cut it!!!!! I protest!!!! Remake!!!!! It was the shortest movie for Harry Potter that I have ever seen in my entire life!!!!!!! Too bad that was my favourite book and my hatest movie of the 5 movies ever!!!!!! THAT WAS THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!! I hate it s much I can't type my hatred for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by purplekimono @ 9:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Nadine
I like the color purple, Detective Conan, Naruto, Alice Academy, and a lot of other anime. My sister Chloe made this blog for me but I will not be posting too much.
Previous Posts
Archives
Links and CBox
Template By
Free Blogger Templates