Tuesday, September 4, 2007
CNE
Yesterday, we went to the CNE and it was great! We went to the airshow and I actually saw military planes!!! :D I saw an F-16, an F-15, and a Hornet and lots more!!!

We went around for a while and got on rides.

Then we went to a place where the army let people actually ride and touch their equiptments. They even gave away free dogtags saying "Support our troops", and free ballers too. You could even sign large banners for supporting the troops. I got to sit in an armored carrier. I got to touch a plane in the finale of the airshow! They also let you play an army game in a laptop complete with controls. Too bad we didn't have a camera. :P

I even got to play a game and I won a stuffed toy! I hit 2 out of 3 balloons with darts. :D

We saw the famous David " The Bullet" Smith! Too bad that Jennifer, his sister, had an arm injury so we didn't see her shoot out of the cannon.

There were so much to do and see but it lasts so late that we got home at twelve a.m. and we didn't finish the entire thing cause we were so tired!

If you go there, you are gonna have so much fun!!!
posted by purplekimono @ 4:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Nadine
I like the color purple, Detective Conan, Naruto, Alice Academy, and a lot of other anime. My sister Chloe made this blog for me but I will not be posting too much.
Previous Posts
Archives
Links and CBox
Template By
Free Blogger Templates