Friday, June 29, 2007
Niagara Falls
We went to the Niagara Falls yesterday. It was sooooo cool! For others who have seen it before, its now normal I guess. For me, we just came to Canada one week and three days ago or something, so it was cool to see the USA from Canada. hehehehehehehehehe... Oh well, the long drive was worth the nice scene. I did hate the going up the hill part though. We were tired afterwards but it was a nice day.
Hehehehehehe... my posts are so dang short. I'm so boring, ne? Forgive me.

Sayonara!
posted by purplekimono @ 8:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Nadine
I like the color purple, Detective Conan, Naruto, Alice Academy, and a lot of other anime. My sister Chloe made this blog for me but I will not be posting too much.
Previous Posts
Archives
Links and CBox
Template By
Free Blogger Templates